среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Make Your Own Music As Good As Possible











About:

I can help you mix or record (up to 5 - 10 - 15 instruments). Tell me everything you need and how you want it to sound like and I will try to do my best to meet your needs. 

Reviews


:

So, this is something different then expected :)... The title of the gig says 'make your own music as good as possible'. Well, I asked Damiano to make a whole new song, with only a few ideas about the music style and the overall mood. I understood/understand that that is a lot to ask, bc the gig is not made for that kind of service exactly lol. Damiano accepted it, and he went working on my idea. The song turned out nicer then expected and even has some room left for me to improvise/add or edit tracks. Maybe we will work together again, if it's up to me we do so :) Damiano, thanks for the clear communication and the nice work.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий