понедельник, 6 января 2020 г.

Arrange, Compose Or Trasncribe Sheet Music For You











About:

If you need sheet music of your songs, compositions for your musical or publicity projects or musical arrangements for your band, tell me how do you want it and I can do it for you. 


* I can work with all kind of music.

* If you need an specific format, just let me know. 

* I give you the midi audio of your music if you want. 

* If you want more sheets or music length, contract the amount of gigs equal to the amount of sheets or minutes that you need. 

* If you need less than what I offer, ask me for a custom order.



IMPORTANT:



* I start taking orders at 7:00 am (UTC/GMT -4:00).

* Write me before pay.





Reviews


:

service delivered as agreed.

:

The seller is the best: I can only hope he is available again soon

:

It is such an honor working with this Seller: He is a knowledgeable, professional music Composer

:

Outstanding experience and delivery. Thanks.

:

Outstanding experience! Thanks!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий