четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

Compose Music For Your Wedding Video











About:

Hi,

I am Tolis Vagios a music composer from Greece. I have studied Classical Piano and Composition for about 10 years.In March 2017 I found Vicious Antelope Productions a professional music production studio.



You could take an idea of my work in my portfolio in soundcloud and youtube. New stuff is uploaded from time to time. The links are:
https://soundcloud.com/viciousantelopeproduction
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmj7_VPkKKb2_lVjtlrw1oQ


The services I offer are based on two very important principles to me. First principle is to satisfy you and your personal needs. Second principle is to deliver you high quality products according to today's needs and professional standards. 

The music that I will compose for you will be perfect background to your wedding video synced to picture.



If you need singer please contact to get custom offers



Please notice that I am not Video Editor so I could not provide video editing services




What you get:

- A High Quality Stereo Audio track MIxed and Mastered according to today's professional standards

- Score Sheet (For free in Tier 03 and for 5$ in Tier 01 and 02)



Please feel free to contact in inbox for further information




Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий