четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will produce exclusive, hip hop, trap and dancehall beats for you

I will produce exclusive, hip hop, trap and dancehall beats for you












About:

FREE SAMPLES BEFORE YOU PLACE ORDER!!!
I've been producing music around 8 years now, I do the best that I can! I have a lot of expensive VST's, so the sound you will have on your music are pretty unique! Not happy? Full refund!!
Just send me a message before you order!!! I can make good prices!!!
See you guys!

See some examples of my work here:
https://soundcloud.com/speediept-pt/examples

Reviews


asone8:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

asone8:Great service. best quality.

samproducers:thank you my friend, looking forward to work with you again in the near future!

asone8:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

asone8:Great service. best quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий