понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

I will compose custom music and audio for your video game

I will compose custom music and audio for your video game












About:

Examples of my music: https://soundcloud.com/chaotrope

Music can make or break a video game, there's no denying this fact. An amazing game can be ruined by a bad soundtrack, and the smallest of indie games can reach amazing heights with a good one! 

I am willing to create music of any style, whether it be a subtle soundscape or a grand orchestral score. Using my knowledge of music composition, equipment, and software, I will be a huge benefit to your video game, guaranteed! My pricing is $10 for 30 seconds of music.

 This music can be used for anything the customer may desire, and any additional parameters the customer would like me to keep in mind during the composition process will only make it easier. If you do have any additional requests, or you have a larger order, please message me before ordering.

Reviews


cronos3k:amazing and creative musician inspiring to work with

mikegerweck:You did a great job with the track! I really like how it has complexity and flows so naturally.\nMoney well spent :)

cronos3k:this is good work.

marokaro:You never fail, really flexible person to work with, exceed my expectation.

goldtusks:Outstanding! Above any expectations, highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий