четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will be able to quickly write, mix and master music of most genres for you for a small and fair price. I only charge a small price because I love what I do, and I am always enthusiastic in every project I involve myself in. + See More

I will be able to quickly write, mix and master music of most genres for you for a small and fair price. I only charge a small price because I love what I do, and I am always enthusiastic in every project I involve myself in. + See More












About:

I am a full-time Music Technology student who learns to professionally record, mix and master music at college and then writes for artists in his spare time. Music production has been my life for many years now and I want to share the services I can offer to the public.

I can write, mix and master an instrumental that is perfect for you! All I need is a basic description of:
  • The use of the instrumental 
  • The genre 
  • Any further requirements

My expertise lie in the production of Hip Hop and Trap music. Perfect for artists that want to put their vocals on the track and wish to publish it commercially. It's also perfect for video content creators to put in the background of their project to add more substance and life.

When it comes to negotiations I am very flexible. I've written for enough artists to know now that sometimes communication isn't easy and it takes time for both parties to be happy with the end result. So, if you're looking for not only professional interactions with a producer but the ability to give opinions and feedback on tracks then this is the right place for you. I am open to maintaining relationships with clients for future collaborations.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий