пятница, 3 августа 2018 г.

I will write a custom song or beat for you

I will write a custom song or beat for you












About:

Let's share our passion for music!

I'd love to compose and create an original beat or song for you, that will fit your mood, style, lyrics, message and image. I never use a pre-made beats/songs from any library - I create each and every single sound/beat/line/melody/vibe/song especially and exclusively for you.

So STOP doing these covers and/or standing in place! You're an ARTIST - express your-original-self, let's find a real you in you and let's take your music to another level!

I'll do my best to make you 200% satisfied. :-)

Let's write, create and show your new Beat/Single/LP/Album to the world, right now!

You don't have to worry about "lease", "distribution limits", "limited amount of copies" or "royalties", "percents", "agreements" and so on...

...It's all about music, so I'm giving you 100% Copyright right away and f**k this s**t, let's talk about music. :-)

You just found your private music-lab! :-)
Let your ideas get to know my commitment, let's share that exciting creative space and let's materialize your - even the most sophisticated - musical vision. :-)

Are you ready? :-)

Reviews


scottytreef:This guy is one of the most talented, kind and humble people I've ever come across. He's composed my entire album and even lead me in the right direction towards the end when I was starting to go off track. He made my dream to produce my own music come true. I'm so glad I found this gig :)

e_4crowdrecords:Wonderful music journey with a wonderful, original, unique and ultra talented singer! :-)

raoulgwith:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

vlado5:Great Work and excellent quality

e_4crowdrecords:Very creative project, making my job a pleasure:-)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий