воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Compose And Mix Metal Or Rock Track For You











About:

I will  write all genres what you want) 

Consider any offers and make custom orders)



You will check my guitar playthrough )

Check link: 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itwU7ubcB1w



PLEASE INDICATE IN MESSAGE 



  •  genre
  •  tempo( maybe fast or slow)
  •  scale ( if needed)
  •  lyrics ( if there's )
  •  maybe you have reference track group you liked
  

My Gig :



  • I have a one elecric guitar - Washburn X200 Pro .
  • Have a preamp AMT Electronics P2 with cab.sim Pangea CP16 and I will write a DI signal from guitar.
  • Write on a Windows PC in Reaper.


I play on guitar 6-7 years and can play all things would you like)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely smashed all our expectations. The product we received was not only quickly delivered but the content was amazing. I will be purchasing more Gigs from this seller in the future. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks ) You are a great buyer) Interesting work )

Seller's Response:

I have worked with this seller twice now and both times it has been such an incredible experience. The seller puts so much time and effort into working on the project its just amazing. I will continue to work with this seller. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much) You very good and interesting buyer)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing work from this seller. Very friendly and so great to work with. I was just speechless at the finished results. Everything turned out so perfect. I will defiantly work with this seller again very soon. I highly recommend this seller.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий