понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

Ghost Produce An Original Edm Hit For You











About:

Please! Click play on the video above!

 

Would you like to hire a professional ghost producer that provide highest quality tracks and has years of experience when it comes to music production?  



I have been producing music in a total of around 5 years. I have developed great skills and have an excellent theory and technical knowledge of sheet music and music production. 



I am currently offering a superb price!



I will make you a ghost produced track in the genre of EDM, Electro House, Progressive House, Pop or Minimal. Feel free to give me details of how you want the track. Communication is the key! Your EDM hit will be around 3 minutes long and completely original. 



I can guarantee you that your track will be professionally mixed and mastered. I am using expensive high quality plugins without any mix or mastering presets.



we will work together to reach a result you really will love! :)



If you want me to ghost produce a remix or any other kind of ghost production then please send me a private message and I will create you an custom offer.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Job will use again!

Seller's Response:

Where responsive seller with good skills, highly recommended. thank you.

:

I'm glad, thanks!

:

Not the last track I will order for sure!

:

Wonderful, thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий