суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will compose and produce a great song for you

I will compose and produce a great song for you












About:

I will compose and produce instrumental music for any project: YouTube videos, promos, podcasts, animations, video games, trailers, presentations, etc...

You can choose from a variety of styles like rock, pop, funk, inspirational, cinematic, corporate and more.


You can listen my songs here
:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHI8CyvPYgSKYrw0lxlwvg


Pricing per Song (Basic Package):


For $5: I will give you 30 seconds (or less) of music

For $10: 1 minute (or less)

For $15: 1 minute and 30 seconds or less and so on...


No limitations with the quantity or types of instruments!

Just contact me first and give me all the details of the track: style, mood and purpose and I will do the rest!


Note: 

*I retain Full Copyrights of my compositions. However, in some cases, I can release the Copyrights of my work for an extra fee

Reviews


kattoulla1314:great...……….

sevenbeats:Outstanding Experience!

kattoulla1314:great…………..

kattoulla1314:good job

sevenbeats:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий