среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Write And Produce An Amazing Song For You











About:

Hi! I am a professional composer,songwriter  and producer with over 10 years experience in making music!I've already coproduced many hit songs in my country and I can create songs for you also, or I can transform your musical ideas in radio ready hits!



I use a Macbook Pro and I work with  Ableton Live , Logic Pro X, Ozone, Massive, Kontakt, and many other products that will make your songs sound amazing!!!




For basic gig you will receive original chorus and basic production of your song!
You will receive also a stereo high quality export of your track!For further requirements please also look over my gig extras!



I am here to help bring your ideas to life so please tell me what you would like, what kind of vibe you are looking for and I will make everything as requested!



For bigger projects or multiple songs please contact me before ordering so i can give you the best offer that will suit your needs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

incredibly easy to work with, and provided professional results!

Seller's Response:

Thank you !

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience every time overall

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much

Seller's Response:

Awesome work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий