среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Compose Drum Beats For Any Of Your Songs











About:

Hey! My name is Hau and I'm currently a small Youtuber and Musician, also I am one of the best Soundpacks Creator and Player on an app Drum Pads 24 with over 65+ millions download! I have won 2 contest from the app and being in the top 20 of the best Drum Pads channel in 2019.

And if you need me, I wil create and play my drum beats for any of your songs!



Here's a basic run down of the process:

  • Send me A song that you made.
  • Detailed how would you want the beat(s) to sounds
  • I will check it and compose the beat(s) for your song!


For more information, please contact me.



Thanks!

Reviews


:

A talented young man.Has a clean clear sound to his work:)

:

The seller did a good job.This is my first project with the seller

:

Good dude and made my beat accurate!

:

My first order from him and i'm very pleased. I will be back.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий