вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Create A Professional Orchestra Score And Track











About:

My name is Miguel. I'm a professional musician, composer and arranger formed in classical music and jazz. I can compose a professional orchestra score for you and create a professional track made with top quality digital instruments of the arrangement. 



This gig is perfect for directors that need arrangements for their orchestras or musicians that want an orchestra feel for their music. I can deliver the score and the sheets music and/or the track. 



I've created arrangements for classical orchestras, modern orchestras, winds and strings small ensembles, orchestra + modern bands, etc.



PLEASE
write me before ordering to discuss your ideas.



Thank you.

Miguel "Matt" Rivero

Reviews


:

Parts for horn blowers were very hard to play. With some minor changes it is playable!

:

Good job ! :)

:

Great job ! Efficient, pro and clean !

:

Amazing as always dude!

:

Amazing thank you ever so much yet again!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий