воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Produce A Dubstep Track For You











About:

I am an industry professional whose releases have been listened to over 400,000 times in total. My latest release, Done 4, was featured on the official Dubstep SoundCloud channel: https://soundcloud.com/dubstep/felix_x-done-4



Please listen to examples of my work in the videos above to see the quality of the services I provide! If you want to hear more work, just send me a message!



If you're interested, simply send me your requirements along with your tastes and I'll be happy to see what I can do for you! The tracks can be ghost produced and you will own all the rights to them, with the project file included for free.



Feel free to contact me prior to ordering if you have any questions!



I do full EP production on special request, message me for more details!



Reviews


:

Perfect! Love to work with felix! Such a nice guy and he knows exactly what youre looking for! I can only recommend him!

:

Amazing work as always!

:

Very good communication, very high quality, and definitely worth the wait. Love it!

:

Very great communication, very good work, knows how to bring a vision to life! Definitely recommend!

:

perfect work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий