суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Produce Music For You











About:

This is not a place for low budjet projects. I am spending too much time. And one thing is for sure. I can create whatever you imagine. 



My Education

✦ Institute of Vocational Training in Sound Engineering, Mixing & Mastering

✦ Institute of Vocational Training in Music Technology & Sound Recording

✦ Tchaikovsky Music School (11 Years)

✦ Pianist, Guitarist & Drummer 

✦ Music Secondary School

✦ Music High School 

✦ + a lot of Courses and Seminars around the Subject 



*** Contact me before you order, so we can discuss your project wisely. I will happily reply to any questions or queries about any aspect of my work.

- Daniel Svetlof, on behalf of MusicAnswer Studio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bro, this is Legendary🤘

Seller's Response:

Excited to get started on this new hot fire concept!

Seller's Response:

Super -Work of Art!

:

Thank you Toussaint :)

:

Timbaland has some real competition with this one




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий