понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Add A Violin To Your Song











About:

Hi!

My name is Hannah. I have more than 15 years of experience, working in several orchestras in Venezuela



I was working as a concertino in several Symphonic Orchestras in Venezuela. Also I have some clients around the world.



I can play any kind of musical genres like rock, pop, hip-hop, jazz, classical music, and so much more!



I can offer you the best quality sound, with an affordable price. 



Just tell me if you need to record your pieces. Even if you need an arrangement, a composition or an improvisation, I'm available too! I can do almost anything for you!



The price for each violin is $10 per minute, Place your order now!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work, please keep up the good work. She is a gem in the violin world

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Talented artist. would recommend

:

thank you! :)

:

Always a pleasure! Simply a great violinist!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий