пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Produce A Kpop Inspired Song Track For You











About:

I produce electronically generated music through Ableton Live. I can make music of any genre that is possible to create in a laptop e.g. pop, hiphop, e-ballad, etc. My creations can go from being cutesy to full-on hype music. Artistic influences include 88Rising and Kpop in general.

Reviews


:

Communicative & ready right off the bat, perfectly executed all revision requests & envisioning the sound I was going for - will absolutely be using again in the future! Professional with a fantastic ear and style :)

:

Patient and good communication!

:

He is a Wing Man! We will work again... and again... and again. He he! Thank you my friend :-)

:

Excellent communicating, the final product was exactly what I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank You so much.

:

Excellent at communicating with me to help get my final product




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий