среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Write And Record A Multi Instrument Full Song Or Jingle











About:

This gig covers everything from intros to podcasts + youtube videos, to music for commercials and even to full length radio ready songs written personally for you around a subject of your choice.



With all options just tell me the style and some information about the purpose of the song and I will write the perfect song for you using my experienced songwriting skills, all recorded in my state of the art home recording studio. 



I will use a variety of instruments to get the ideal sound ranging from guitars, drums, bass guitar, piano, synths and many others, including my vocals. 



My aim is to produce the highest quality sound for you to enjoy as if it were a song on the radio.



If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was excellent. The song he made far exceeded our expectations. We will definitely be recommending him to others.

Seller's Response:

Great working together. Listened to my ideas of what I wanted in that song and care through 100%!

:

thank you :)

:

Jon is an excellent songwriter and wonderful musician. He was also very responsive and was able to make changes when necessary. Highly recommend!

:

Thank you very much for the great review!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий