суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Create A Music Track For You In Any Genre











About:

I can make any kind of music you need with your requests of:



- Key

- Tempo

- Time Signature

- Style

- Instrumentation (limited to 4 instruments at a time)



If you have lyrics or voice recordings I can make music for it as well - please attach the files to the sign up form.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Won-der-ful ! Great track once again, all pleas and requests were fulfilled 100 %. A great producer, true gem - many thanks !

:

Excellent music

:

I am very happy with the results, Marius is a genius ! I make a bow: one of the best experiences I had on Fiverr. Thanks very much !

:

Thank you so much for this fun project! I loved working on it and I think it shows.

:

A musical genius! I am amazed by his talent to find all the right instruments to fit just about any theme. For this project I wanted a cover but Marius delivered something that was unique and had a magical sound. He perfectly timed it to the vocal I had given him. I wish I could work with him every day. Brilliant!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий