воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Produce 5 Rap, Trap Beats Just For You











About:

Hi, I'm an Industry producer here to help upcoming rappers get a smash hit.

I offer high quality rap beats / trap beats that will take your music to the next level.



If your looking for high quality rap beats / trap beats that will step your game up i'm your guy.



What you will get with $10



  • 5 High Quality Wav File Rap Beats
  • Structured and Arranged to Current Industry Standard
  • 5 beats that are mix and mastered to professional quality.
  • A license to use the beats for Profit Use


Feel free to contact me if you have any enquirers.



Besides that lets get to work! 



Reviews


:

great beats, gave me what I was looking for. thank you!!!!

:

Good muy good

:

Thanks very much.I highly recommend you to other people

:

Really good beats

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий