понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Create Unique Modern Sci Fi Cinematic Music











About:

| I am brand new on this platform. So take advantage of my lowered price! |


High production quality is always my priority. If you are looking for a high quality original modern sounding orchestral music, you are in the right place!


All the compositions can be customized to your project needs. So if your project has certain requirements, please share those with me. I can always adjust the gig to meet your requirements.


The number and choice of instruments will be decided per-project basis. 


My orchestral music has unique sound, and I take advantage of both electronic and organic instruments to achieve that modern sound. If there is a certain instrument/s you want me to include or exclude, let me know, I will be happy to do so.


Do not hesitate to contact me. I am readily available to discuss any concerns or questions you might have.


Your project deserves quality music. Hire me now, and let's make the unique sound for your project! 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий