воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Produce A Rock, Punk, Metal Backing Track Without Vocals











About:

If you are a singer/screamer and don't have any instrumental to use you are on the right place.



I will record a full track up to 160 seconds. You can define a preferred song structure in your request (for example Intro/verse/hook/verse/hook/bridge/hook) otherwise I will decide by myself what fits the song and what not. This also means not every part of the song is a different riff (which would be quite unusual in complete instrumentals).



To be more specific in the genres:

I am very confident in creating Metalcore/Deathcore/Punk and current Rock Songs but I will do my best with every genre you ask for.



It would help me a lot if you reffer to multiple artists in your request so I know what you are looking for.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий