пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Be Your Music Producer











About:

Are you looking for an original music for your new song?
Hi! I'm Kiko De Bidda, a professional music producer and composer, you can listen my music here:


https://bit.ly/2S3ShUE


I can realize all kind of music composition, so give me your guidelines and I will compose the perfect music for your project. 


You will receive your music mixed and mastered in HQ ready for publishing. 


You can buy all music rights and become the only one owner of the music, select "commercial use" from the extra section. If you want istead buy the normal package, I will keep the ownership about to 50% of the royalties through my collecting society, the remaining 50% will be yours.


Recapping, I will be your music producer for:
- every kind of music
- background music (perfect for documentary, podcast or meditation)
- youtube intro/outro
- game music
- more


I produce original music, without any sample from other songs (only on explicit request) so you'll can buy the commercial music rights for sell and play the music everywhere (streaming, radio, tv).


I use only PRO equipment and High Quality Virtual instruments for guarante the best quality possible.


Contact me before to buy my music producer Gig.








Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Producer! Thanks :)))

:

Thanks Enrico! Nice voice, friendly person and delivered perfectly according to specifications!

:

Enrico, very good seller and fast delivery as always. A kind soul and trustable professional.

:

This has gone great and I'm continuing to work with this seller! :)

:

Producer is always willing to explore and try new ideas. Definitely impressed me with the new things we do in my beats. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий