вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Compose An Original Song For You And Able To Use Your Ideas











About:

Hi!



I can make you an intro song or background music for vlogs or short movies and also able to write an instrumental which can be the basic of your own song. 



I'm open to any ideas you have.



Important: I'm not a professional, I'm here to have fun, to create, to parctice, but at the same time I'm here for the challanges.



Here's a few names what kind of music I like to make:



- Milky Chance

- Tom Odell

- Giant Rooks

- Bon Iver

- Of Monsters And Men

- Imagine Dragons

- X Ambassadors

- Twenty One Pilots

- Passenger 

- Damien Rice

etc.



I'm also interested to make hip hop style beats. I use Ableton to make music and have a guitar and ukulele I can add to the song.



Feel free to ask if you have any question, I hope you'll be satisfied with my work.



tyboeP



Reviews


:

amazing as always!

:

Its perfect.

:

Professional and easy to work work. Really understood what we were looking. Great job!

:

You are amazing!! Really good job!

:

This might be the best thing I've heard in a very. very long time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий