воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Remake A Sound Or Beat Or Make A Similar Instrumental











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig! I'm David, a music producer, songwriter and guitarist.



I've been producing music for 6 years.



How it works:



  • Send me the track/sound you want a remake/similar version of first!
  • Genres: Hip-Hop, Trap, Pop, EDM, Electronic, Synthpop, Indie, Rock, House (almost any genre)
  • You’ll get a high-quality WAV-file, as well as all the track stems I created or preset I made, depending on your wishes



I hold myself to high standards, so I’ll always try my best to satisfy your needs. And don’t forget, you have 3 free revisions!





Hit me up if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

Amazing seller, great job!

:

Cool instrumental

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий