суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

8 Bit Composer For Video Games











About:

Greetings! Music and Sound design for 8-bit retro video games. This gig is for indie video game designers who need music or for animations. All music composed can be used with any project you desire! 

Reviews


:

I saw this new user on Fiverr and decided to give him a try. Very pleased with the decision. I had a very special order and he was very communicative and helpful through the whole process. The quality of the song is extremely well put together. tomwilcox311 has given me authentic 8bit sounding music that I was expecting and had done it impressively fast! Very impressed. For those of you wondering, I had asked for 8-bit Greenhill zone, Sonic the Hedgehog.

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий