пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Be Your Professional Rap Afro Trap Grime Producer











About:

If you need a highly qualified and devoted music producer. I'm a music freak who loves what he does. Music Production really is a hubby and I'm really crazy about music production. If you need someone  that creates beats with passion, You found him. I'm a very experienced producer who has been in the art for about 10 years and more. I look forward to working with you on this project and even more in the future. I can assure you, no disappointments so you can rely on me. This music production at its best.

I make beats for jingles and different genres of music in wav. and mp3. formats. However you want it. And in situations where you don't like what I make for you, you could get your money back surely.

I have beat samples on my gig profile, you should check them out. 

My music production really is diversified and I make beats in different genre;

EDM

RAP

TRAP

HIP HOP

POP

SOUL MUSIC

AFRO

DANCEHALL

ETC.

 The most important thing to me is provision of good music which you could get at really cheap prices. 

Thank you

Reviews


:

Throne Beats helped me discover ideas and inspiration for new layers to the intro mix bars of one of my tracks. An essential missing texture to get the track finished.

:

Her was great at explaining everything regarding the entire process of beatmaking. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a mentor to teach them how to create and construct a beat.

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий