пятница, 27 марта 2020 г.

Produce And Write Music For You











About:

Need a song ghost produced for any occasion? YouTube Intro? An Ad? I got you! I've been working in this game for 5 years, and I have worked with many artists before. I've been featured on the radio,

From the beginning, I've tried to refine my skills in production and working my way around so many genres. I run a record label called Bonnard Records which hosts a series of talented ghost producers who have produced for many artists



Before You Attempt To Buy

The genre and specifics of the tracks are down to you, from the Key to Bpm. If you do not know what to do, please do not worry! I'll help you refine the type of Song you're after, to the point where you are most certainly satisfied.



Genre

My Specialty is in EDM. Especially Trap, Dubstep and Future Bass! I also produce Deep House, Future House, Dancehall, Reggaeton, LoFi, Hybrid Trap (combo of Trap and Dubstep), Hip Hop,

Glitch, Funk, Music Compositions for Films (Scores), Soft Rock, Jazz, I love to combine different genres and experiment so any ideas you have feel free to ask!!!



Reviews


:

Really good communication, really try to do his best

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий