воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Produce An Intro Or Outro Song For Youtube Or Podcast











About:

*PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER UNTIL AFTER WE DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT*



I'll produce a unique audio intro and/or outro for your video whether it's a commercial, movie, youtube video anything at all! I'm a well rounded music producer with years of experience working in many genres from electronic, hip-hop, rap, trap, instrumental, atmospheric and, even classical music! When you purchase the gig I'll ask for a bit of information that'll help me shape the sound you're looking for.



*EXCITING UPDATE* I now offer youtube/podcast title vocal recordings to place over your custom instrumental and give your content a more professional introduction! If interested just take a look at the gig extras before you place an order and you'll find it there.



IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering so we can discuss what your needs are, and be sure that I can meet your deadline.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome Job! went above and beyond my expectations to give me everything I need and more! true talent and professionalism! I'll definitely be going to the Socials again for my next project...Very Soon! cannot recommend enough!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Amazing

Seller's Response:

No worries, see you next time!

Seller's Response:

Easy and quick

:

Much appreciated, see you next time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий