суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Compose Meditation Music Royalty Free Commercial Use











About:

Music made exclusively for you.
You can use it in your busyness.


I compose meditation music for:



- Yoga and Meditation or fitness studio
- Guided Meditation background music
- Therapy and coaching (EMDR or similar)

- Spa and retreat
- Soothing Relaxation
- Brainwave Healing (binaural beats)

- Ambient music for waiting rooms and other interior

- Nature sounds combined with music

- Sleeping and Relaxation
- Study and reading ambient music
- Drone music
- Call on wait


Portfolio Listen Preview Link:


https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_UyKuccctNlm8kwViabXDE7tEG9PcFv5



I will compose music according to your instructions.

I can create particular meditation tracks for a specific type of meditation.



Tracks can be looped at any length you need.
I don't provide audio samples before purchasing.



I can do more than described so please contact me to discuss details.


*****NO RE-SELLING ON FIVERR*****
This offer is for commercial use music for 1 business / individual. NOT for use on Fiverr and similar selling sites or giving away music. For these, contact me for a custom offer.

Reviews


:

excellent work - especially the timing of completion.. loved it. thank u and cant wait to work on more stuff

:

Markpurpose was great to work with. He produced a quality product that I am very happy with and communicated quickly when I had a question. Would definitely recommend and use again!

:

Extraordinary work, the audio tracks are of great quality, I will definitely buy again, thanks for the wonderful work done !!

:

Wonderful :) Blessings to you and your family Mark.

:

Great working with Mark. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий