понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Program Midi Drum Beats And Fills For Your Song











About:

Extremely High Quality Drum Tracks for your songs!



Hi guys!! My name is Drew. I am a professional guitarist and bass player living in Nashville, TN. I do not discriminate against any style of music! I've played mostly everything from country, blues, indie, pop, hip-hop, funk, ambient rock, post rock, metal, jazz, and fusion.

I will program the perfect drum beat with cool fills for your song using the groundbreaking industry standard drum software: Superior Drummer 3.0. I will work with you to help you find the sounds that you like and make sure your drums have the proper amount of compression and reverb. I'll make sure that you're 100% happy with the way your track sounds. 



Why Pick Me?  
  • 18 years experience playing and recording music
  • highest quality sound using Toontrack Superior Drummer 3.0
  • you're directly paying a musician
  • Individual instrument tracks and "stems" for each drum for "Standard" and "Ultimate" packs. 
  • competitive pricing since I'm new to Fiverr


Samples:



https://soundcloud.com/drew-creal/sets/work-samples



Pricing:



Between $5 and $70 depending on your project. 

Reviews


:

Great experience. Thanks so much!

:

Nice work!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий