понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Create Intro Outro Or Background Music For You











About:

You're searching for a unique music for your channel or project?

Then you have come to the right place where you can have a music crafted for your taste.



  • I will help you realize the idea you have for your project and give you a sample of the work in progress so you can see if we are going in the right direction.


  • Each package offers a high quality audio so you don't need to worry about that,also the packages offer works in the electronic music field.


  • If my gigs are not completely in pair with what you're looking for then we can always make a custom offer after you give me the details and explain me your idea.


Note:

It would be best if you message me before ordering so you can explain the idea you have for your project! :D









Reviews


:

awesome work, amazing music and fast response time

:

It was really nice, I was offered personal streaming lessons online. Shared me knowledge and insight from his lessons.

:

My project was simple despite me being picky hehe but he nailed it 12/10! Even improved the main idea! Super fast delivery!

:

definitely makes great outros

:

Fantastic Communication, listened To exactly what I wanted and delivered perfectly. Thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий