вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Make You An 8Bit Track











About:

I will make you a cool game track! you could use this wherever you want without credits! post this on your video, on your game or anywhere else you might want it to be! Prices are cheap because i know a lot of people can't afford high prices, and the quality is good! i'll use the software FL Studio to make this track, it's one of the best music producing programs in the world!

Reviews


:

Always amazing work! Thank you!!

:

Thank you! Just an absolute amazing job!

:

Performed above expectations! Will definitely order again.

:

High quality! I am super impressed with the melody and speed of service. The song had the perfect amount of variety so I can use it in many ways in my game. Delivered on the spooky feel I was looking for. Very responsive. Very happy!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий