вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Compose A Song For You On The Piano











About:

Got a wedding coming up? Need music for your waiting room? Love music and want to make a piece but don't know how to make it? I'm your guy!



The pricing is fairly straightforward. If you want it faster, a HQ audio file, or extra revisions it'll be a bit more. Though, I am really easy to work with on how the piece turns out. Tell me how you want it to sound, if there's any songs you wanted to cover in a classical or jazz piano style, or give me your impressions on what the piece should sound like. I'll try to capture your ideas as closely as I can. I mainly work on transcriptions, but if you'd like to request a recording for the song I'll happily oblige within my ability. If you want a tutorial on how to play the piece or a brief lesson on how to perform it I can also offer you that as well. 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий