понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Play And Record Piano Or Keyboards For Your Project











About:

Hi, my name is Eugene and I have studied piano since I was 6. I have over 20 years of performing experience. I play piano and keyboards in a professional cover band and I produce my own music. So let’s make great music together!

Pop, Children's, EDM, Classical, Experimental, Folk, Tango, Jazz……Any Stile.   

What I can do:

·         Play piano on your song/track 

·         Piano cover (Piano version) of any song/melody

·         Improvise on your track

·         Transcribe any piano audio into Midi

·         Bring life into your midi piano track!

·         Create advanced  cord progression for your track.  





Please contact me before order and I will answer any of your questions.



You can always ask me to make a short demo for you!



Let’s make great music together! And have fun!





 



  

Reviews


:

Clear comms and fast response.

:

He’s so talented! Always pleased working with him:)

:

Love this composition so much!

:

Love this song so much^^

:

Always pleased to work with him^^




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий