вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Compose Original Magical Lullabies And Fun Music For Kids And Babies











About:

Want your baby to sleep peacefully, dreaming about nice things while listening to something original, done especially for him?

I've done numerous original lullabies and other songs for children of all ages.



One gig per 15 seconds of original music, like this one: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tXmYx-iwc



BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions I will try to answer them all with clarifying answers.    



Reviews


:

Thanks a lot again.

:

No its ok thanks

:

Best of the best.

:

Happy with the work. Thanks

:

One of the best artists on Fiverr.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий