четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Compose For Your A Cappella Group, Band, Or Chorus











About:

If you need a piece of sheet music, whether it be for a vocal group, band, chorus, or instrumental group, I'm your guy! Have an upcoming rehearsal and are nervous that you might not get through all your material? I will sing and record each vocal part so that teaching parts can be done easily, quickly, and on the go.



I have sung in choral and a cappella groups for 7 years and have arranged extensively for my own groups. I currently perform/arrange in The Chordials at Cornell University. I have been in multiple bands and familiar with most instrumental systems in practical and composition settings, bar orchestral. I also perform semi-professionally and have had to rely on my ear to learn songs in very short periods of time. 



I will compose a vocal arrangement of a pop, rock, jazz, funk, hip-hop, soul, original, or choral piece (you name it!) of your choice for your chorus a cappella group, or band. I can arrange in many different vocal orientations including SATB, TTBB, SSAA, SMAATBB, or any custom combination you'd like.



If you're looking for something that I don't explicitly mention here, message me! I'm sure we can work something out!



Reviews


:

The arrangement sounds great and will fit my group perfectly! Thanks so much!

:

I am currently in the middle of producing a major Christmas concert in Washington DC and needed a vocal arrangement and vocal charts for rehearsals. James came through in bright LIVING color. He is absolutely talent and a true pleasure to work with. I'll be back time and time again...you can believe that!

:

Thanks, James, for a great job!

:

Wow. All I can say is wow. This seller is extremely affordable for what he is. An AMAZING composer who will give you EVERYTHING you need, in a timely manner. 200% Recommend.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий