понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Compose Arrangements Or Soundtracks For Your Project











About:

I'll compose an original soundtrack or arrangement for your project! 



I am experienced in metal, electronic and symphonic composition and I will provide music for your project, whether it be a game, video, film, etc.



Due to the wide array of potential projects, the process by which I compose may be wildly different for each.  I understand the amount of effort and creativity that goes into making a project perfect, so my revisions are also very tentative and I will not, to an extent, charge extra for more revisions than posted.



Collaboration will be very important in creating a solid final product, so I may ask for additional information or video reference while creating the soundtrack/arrangement.



(Please note that delivery times are considered to be "up to but will not take longer than")

Reviews


:

This was the second time I bought an arrangement from this seller. Again, he was quick to respond, open to feedback and delivered a high quality product. I will be back :)

:

Got the job done and stayed calm and friendly when I got confused. I appreciate that a lot. Thumbs up!

: : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий