суббота, 28 марта 2020 г.

Make Music Tracks And Remixs











About:

I will make any kind of music track or remix you want



send me how do you want it and if you have any example for what you want send me the link 

Reviews


:

There was an issue with one of the tracks in the order and Ahmed took care of it even though we had to revise it over and over. Very patient and very creative! Will use him again.

:

I was very surprised and satisfied musically as well as in the quick delivery time. Definitely recommend how work!

:

Ahmed is so patient and kind. We talked before I placed the order, and he told me exactly what is his expertise. He's professional, and didn't give up for fixing the song I asked for many times until I was satisfied. Thank you!

:

Professional, calm and fast. Loved working with Ahmed Tarek.

:

Awesome work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий