вторник, 31 марта 2020 г.

Create Custom Hip Hop Beats And Other Genres











About:

Hello 



In this gig I will create custom beats for you . 



You can have the beat that is playing in the video for only 10 $ ( Mp3 Lease licence ) 

Also listen the audio files of this gig . You can buy any of the beats in the audio files MP3  untagged for 10 $ (Buy Two and you get the third for free ) 

Contact me if you want the .wav files of the beats above or the Track out Files ! 



How this gig works for exclusives :

You contact me before ordering and give me information on how you want the beat to be . Also you send me other beats that you want me to compose something similar to it . 

After I compose it I will deliver two wave files . 

1) Mastered beat 

2) Unmastered beat 

This will allow you to make a better master of your song when you add vocals on the beat ! 



If you want to make a more serious mix with your vocals than I can provide you the tracked out beat (stems ) . This comes with an additional cost . Please see my extras for this .



Reviews


:

Always a pleasure to work with. Allow modification to meet requirements. Good quality work from a talented producer.

:

Very good communication. Very good job! :)

:

Song was awesome. Will definitely work with seller again

:

great to work with

:

i really recomend him




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий