воскресенье, 29 марта 2020 г.

Create Cinematic Epic Orchestral Music For You











About:

I will write epic orchestral music with the best sounding sample libraries in the world. I've written music for films and many other projects. 


In this gig I offer:


  • Original Compositions for your Video, Films, Games, Weddings, and Spots
  • Epic Orchestral Accompaniment for any song.
  • New Cinematic Orchestral Arrangements


I current use Cubase 10 PRO, so if you also need the project or MIDI file, just let me know. Any questions or custom orders, please send me a message. 



Let's make it work!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tashi is really a nice talent guy and made definitely what i want ! Great job , Tashi Delek !

:

Tashi Delek!

:

For the price there wasnt as much back and forth communication as I'd hoped, but the project turned out really well!

:

The best part about this one is that it doesn't sound like a Mario song anymore so you can actually see an example of what he's advertising! Amazing work as always.

:

Great job!!! O love it! See you at the next song...




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий