понедельник, 30 марта 2020 г.

Create Custom Youtube Or Podcast Intro Or Outro Music











About:

Just about every notable youtube channel or podcast has a catchy intro to set the mood! You can have one of your own at an affordable price without sacrificing your vision. Send me a message, lets get you some music you'll love for your youtube channel or podcast. 



Any genre!



  • Pop
  • Rock
  • Hip Hop
  • Orchestral
  • Electronic
  • Country
  • Metal
  • Horror
  • Scifi
  • Comedy
  • 8Bit/Chiptune/Video Game
 



Reviews


:

Zach is absolutely amazing! He responded so quickly. I came to him with a strange and semi vague request for a podcast intro and he nailed it within hours. I am beyond thrilled with the final product and will definitely be back for more projects. I cannot recommend Zach and his services enough!

:

Professional

:

The seller responded almost immediately and did everything that I asked! They have a great sense of sound and understand how to bring out the character of a piece!

:

Incredibly friendly and professional. Delivered exactly what I wanted (even though in my head I wasn’t even 100% sure) in a timely and cost effective manner. Would recommend to anyone.

:

I bought this for my podcast as it needed an intro. za_audio did an amazing job and delivered it the same day as I ordered it. I was able to quickly see a cut and make revisions as needed. Would recommend working with this person anytime and I definitely will be back for repeat business! The best person I've worked with on Fiverr.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий