понедельник, 4 мая 2020 г.

Create An Epic Soundtrack Of Any Style For Your Project











About:

I'm happy to make custom orders! Just send me a message! 



I will create a custom-tailored royalty-free soundtrack for you, regardless of genre and medium!



With over 5 years of songwriting experience, I have knowledge in:



  • Classical Composition Techniques
  • Various Recording Softwares (Logic Pro X, FL Studio, etc.)
  • Video Game and Film Audio Production
  • Music Theory
  • Chord Structure
  • Various Instruments (Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Drums, etc.)
  • MIDI recording
  • Digital and Analog recording


And much more! 



Please contact me if you have any questions!

Reviews


:

I can't even begin to explain how incredible Ethan is. Truly gifted at what he does, incredibly attentive from start to finish, great value for money, a fantastic demeanour, wonderfully patient and outstanding work. One of the best people I've worked with on here - I recommend 100%.

:

It was super easy to work with him. He delivered what i asked for.( Very fast delivery ) The soundtrack sounds amazing. I would recommend working with him, to anyone who wants a high quality soundtrack.

:

Always a pleasure to work with this gentleman! Very talented, attentive and always has time for you!

:

Absolutely amazing, worked and revised to my exact vision, excellent work, wonderful guy. Vouch for 100%

:

Really awesome and great person to work with




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий