воскресенье, 31 мая 2020 г.

Create Original Music And Sound For Your Video Project











About:

Hello, welcome to my gig page!



I will create original music and sound for your visual work. You will receive a mixed and mastered uncompressed wav file at the end of the project.



Whether you have an advertisement for social media, a company title to display before other video content, or a mini short film that is in need of a score to bring it together; I will work alongside of you and your vision to accomplish the best result.



The music and sound effects can be as complex or as simple as you'd like. My mission is for you to feel confident and happy with the final audio file when you receive it. I'm flexible to all kinds of projects, styles, and moods.



If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask!




*You have the right to use the music and sound created in any manner, for profit or otherwise, indefinitely. I will never again sell or lease what is created for your project. I can however use the music and sound created for your project in my personal portfolio as a promotional tool.



*Please note that this specific gig does not include voiceover work or editing of your preexisting audio.



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий