воскресенье, 24 мая 2020 г.

Score Your Video Game Or Film











About:

I love working with different genres of music,so here is your chance to get a great cinematic\orchestral\trailer music from me :)

Reviews


:

Excellent delivery as ALWAYS!!!! he know what he is doing and does it VERY well!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! The best in ALL Fiverr!!!!

:

It is my second time ordering from Yury and I am very pleased with the music again. From now on, he will definitely be my go to film composer on fiverr.

:

Yury is the man for anyone who is looking for a skilled film composer. He responds quickly, pays attention to suggestions and is always open to feedback and patient about revisions. He composed the song my movie needed and made all the adjusments I asked for in less than 24 hours. I am very satisfied with this order and hope to work with him again very soon.

:

Incredibly professional with top of the line audio quality. Very pleased with the result. Willing to provide all instruments / effects / tracks separately for own use in future. Took direction for sound very well and took the extra steps to make sure I was pleased with the sound. Definitely buy from this talented artist!

:

Very good work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий