воскресенье, 24 мая 2020 г.

Compose Produce Cinematic Music For Your Films Video Games











About:

**Please send us a message first before you order!**


A film, video game or commercial Video is only as good as the music which is composed for it. Creating an artistic masterpiece requires time and experience. Only truly immersing into the provided projects makes it possible to create a perfectly fitted and matching track to go with the projects, which has become my passion.


Operation: 
  1. Create a concept for the soundtrack (with the client)
  2. The purely staggered into the scene (The scene life)

  3. Producing the soundtrack
  4. Discuss demo tape with the client

  5. The mixing of the track

  6. The mastering of the track


About my Person:


Hey, my name is Galai and I was born and still live in Aachen, Germany.
I have been producing music for singers and rappers since the age of 11. At the age of 16, I discovered the love for film music.
Since then, I have focused on film-scenes and "live them" to compose the appropriate  soundtrack.


Meanwhile, I compose soundtracks for all kinds of films and commercials, and I'm happy for every new challenge.


I live music


Feel free to send us a message. Looking forward to delivering high quality tracks for your project.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий