воскресенье, 17 мая 2020 г.

Record A Great Version Of Your Song











About:

A great ear for production, very experienced in the studio.Recorded a 10-track CD in NACOGDOCHES Texas in 2011, at ENCORE STUDIOS (thank you Byron !!!) the same studio WILLIE NELSON recorded his "NACOGDOCHES" ALBUM.

In 2018 I recorded, produced arranged and mixed all of the music for my Prog Rock band StuckFish,on our album "CALLING", to very positive worldwide acclaim.

"Fantastic melodic prog Rock",Dave Ling Classic Rock Magazine.

check out  my recorded work in my gigs.



Send me just a vocal and instrument and I will record, mix, produce and master your song to the same Pro Standard, according to your package requirements.

Reviews


:

Every time they listen and deliver!

:

Excellent as always..please send one non vocal mp3 copy Thanks.. more coming!

:

please send one copy no vocal mp3..thanks! nice work fellas! more coming your way!

:

As always..Excellent!

:

Excellent!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий