суббота, 30 мая 2020 г.

Create Exact Piano Karaoke Instrumentals











About:

Why Choose Me?



I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Music Composition & Technology for Film and Games. 



-  I produce a QUICK project turn around with high quality and inspired results.



- I offer to re-record an already made piano instrumental for the purpose of singers to use as a better quality song cover. i.e Karaoke. 



- I offer to produce a piano cover version of the song which will include a melody. 



- I offer to change the key of the piano track to the key of your choosing using my software. 



- I offer high quality sounding pianos using either Hans Zimmer's HZP or "Grand Rhapsody". They are great real live-sounding piano samples.

You can search these plugins on youtube to hear how great they sound. 



- I record and reproduce tracks with accuracy. 



Feel free to place your order now and let's work together. 

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий