пятница, 8 мая 2020 г.

Produce Quality Electronic Dance Music With Full Rights For You











About:

Satisfaction is my priority!



Do you want to make perfect and premium songs

Do you want to have all the rights for your music?



I'm here for this.



With over 6+ years of experience in producing every genre and a lot of free time, i can dedicate to all of your needings.

I make every genre of music.



A big part of my customers have been noticed by labels (STMPD Records, Strange Fruits, Future House Music, House City, Sirup Music and others). Also, they have been supported from national and local radios.



Check the video and the songs of the Gig i've made!

If you want trap, hip hop, lo-fi, experimental beats and more, check my other gig. 



Are you ready? Let's do it.

Reviews


:

Marvelous!!!! I really recommend him

:

He always provides just what I need and really takes the time to understand his client.

:

End result is good.

:

Very talented and very patient. Thank you

:

Awsome guy to work with.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий