пятница, 15 мая 2020 г.

Compose An Epic Orchestral Soundtrack For You











About:

****Contact me before you place your order so we can discuss the best solution for your project****



Composing music has always been a passion of mine. I started in 7th grade, almost immediately after joining Band. Since then, I have been composing for over 7 years and have composed over 60 compositions!



This gig offers music in the similar style of:

  • John Williams (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones)
  • Michael Giacchino (Star Trek)
  • John Mackey, Frank Ticheli, Steven Reineke (Concert Band composers)


Portfolio:

  • SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/scott-geilen
  • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvl4cH0amHjppI1YaMTrmA/videos


All packages contain:

  • High quality .wav file (44.1kHz, 32-bit)
  • Unlimited revisions (I'm not stopping until you're happy!)
  • As many or as little instruments as you want! 


I strive to put my best effort in every composition, regardless of the package you choose.



If my music does not satisfy, I will cancel the order and have your money returned guaranteed. If you have any questions let me know!



****Contact me before you place your order so we can discuss the best solution for your project****

Reviews


:

PERFECT! Just what I wanted! 👍🤓👍❗

:

did what i wanted

:

super awesome ! just like i asked for, will for sure work with you again:)

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий